Each year, the PTO budgets nearly $105,000 for expenditures to support our students, teachers, programs and events. You see these items each day everywhere in the school - the hallways, the classrooms, the workroom, on the playground. Several areas at our school have been impacted by state budget cuts, but the PTO has stepped in to help pay for expenditures in these areas including library books, conferences/seminars for teachers, capital expenditures and more.
A few items the PTO funds and facilitates:
• Teacher funds for classroom supplies, core-knowledge events, etc.
• Seminars/workshops for continuing education for teachers.
• Aleks Math and Raz Kids student subscriptions
• Playground/fitness equipment (balls, jump ropes, etc.)
• Library books and classroom books (literacy sets)
• Health office supplies (bandages, Tylenol, etc.)
• SOAR Program
• Back to School Morning Program
• Father/Daughter Dance
• Mother/Son Event
• Parent Education
• Teacher Appreciation
• Student Planners
• Art Masterpiece Program